usual suspect

Skanky wrote:

>>>You're right.

>>No, he isn't.
>>

>>>The thing is though,
>>>he thinks that all vegans have it.

>>They do.
>>

>>>His quotes don't word it that way,

>>I believe I've written that all vegans are orthorexic.

> Do you believe that you had an
> eating disorder back when you
> identified as vegan?

My identification was based on one of the same misconceptions you've
stubbornly refused to give up that veganism is about food. I was wrong
to have assumed that veganism could be divorced from the animal rights
part of it (which I never embraced). The two, though, are inseparable.
The difference between you and me is I admit my mistakes and learn from
them while you incessantly and ridiculously repeat yours.

>>...[Vegans are] also out of touch with reality (which is one
>>reason why I suspect AR/veganism are symptoms of deeper mental
>>illness; perhaps it will one day be used diagnostically as a
>>syndrome capturing those who are anti-social, out of touch with
>>reality, and who have a peculiar eating disorder -- the latter
>>being orthorexia).
>>usual suspect: Jun 5 2004
>>
>>Imbalanced people don't make balanced decisions. That's why
>>people become "vegans" in the first place.
>>usual suspect: Dec 4 2004
>>
>>Veganism is a mental illness. I realize it isn't treated as
>>such at the moment, but it eventually will be. It's an extreme
>>form of orthorexia.
>>usual suspect: Jun 12 2004
>>

>>>but Usual has made it very clear
>>>that he considers all vegans to
>>>be 'orthorexic'.

>>Correct, and they are.

> sick?
>
>>>Usual himself has bragged about
>>>being a good cook and therefore
>>>must enjoy it. Maybe he's sick.

>>I am a good cook and I do enjoy cooking. I have a balanced approach,
>>though, about what I'll eat, etc., which distinguishes me from
>>orthorexics and vegans (who are all, 100%, orthorexics).

> You're pretty ****ed up, Usual.

So says the clueless urban nitwit who thinks farmers will eventually try
to corner the "veganic" market, which doesn't even exist.