Beach Runner

Thank you for your article. As we all know , vegan is not enough,
exercise is probably the fountain of youth. Or at least essential to
better living in later years. I 'vet seen this a lot in the retirees
in Florida.

While I don't believe in eating meat, the advice the author gives is good.

Just eat lot of fresh veggies, legumes, and exercise and you are 90% there.

Seaweed btw has huge quantities of minerals. It is an acquired taste i
admit.

Thanks. That's the purpose of the group, how to live a healthy lightly.