The Cook

"<RJ>" > wrote:

>I bought a few Banquet frozen dinners on a whim.
>( they were on sale for a buck apiece )
>
>Mashed potatoes, corn and a beef pattie w/gravy .
>Smallish portions, but probably the portions we SHOULD eat.
>
>I was surprised to see a calorie count of 340 for he whole meal.
>
>It occurred to me that, you could eat a Banquet TV dinner
>for each of three meals, and stay under 1200 calories a day !
>
>Maybe it's time for "The Banquet Diet"
>( I could make millions off the book )
>

><rj>

I did that for a while. Bought Lean Cuisine dinners and ate my
regular breakfast and lunch. I got in the habit of eating less.
Sometimes I added a veggie to the meal. I lost 15 pounds in 5 months.

--
Susan N.

"Moral indignation is in most cases two percent moral, 48 percent indignation, and 50 percent envy."