Derek

On Mon, 8 Aug 2005 11:32:43 -0400, "Scented Nectar" > wrote:
>"Derek" > wrote in message ...

>> >No, I don't refuse anything.

>> You TURNED THEM DOWN, queer boy; something
>> you claimed never to have done. You lied.
>>
>> >I accepted the rum cake and shared it with
>> >friends and family who like that kind of thing.

>> You do not share it; you give it ALL away, liar. You
>> turn it down behind her back every year, and while
>> not having the decency to explain why you want to
>> reject her offer, you make a fool out of her instead
>> and use her foolishness and good will as a handy
>> anecdote.
>>
>> >As far as my brother goes, the issue was framed
>> >with "IF." He knows I wouldn't eat it, so he won't
>> >offer it.

>> Yet IF he did, you would tell him where to shove
>> it. Here's the quote you don't want SN to read;
>>
>> <unsnip>
>> "My sweet, elderly neighbor bakes me a rum cake every
>> year for Christmas despite knowing I don't consume eggs,
>> milk, saturated fats, rum, or sweets. I kindly smile, thank
>> her for such a sweet gift, and let my friends and/or family
>> enjoy it (and do they ever). If my brother, though, were to
>> ask me if I want some venison jerky, I'd just tell him where
>> he could put it."
>> usual suspect Jul 15 2003 http://tinyurl.com/7p2xg

>I think we have a serious case
>here of 'do as I say but not as
>I do'.

One of many serious cases, I'm delghted to say.

>Usual's obsession with
>'orthorexia' makes me think that
>when he was vegan, he must have
>been one of those rare cases
>that cover an eating disorder.

His obsession with everything, from homosexuality
to orthorexia and beyond tells me he probably qualifies
as a candidate for all them.

>Did you feel fat, Usual?

Don't offer him venison jerky; there's no telling what
he'll do if you do something like that. Pity his "sweet,
elderly neighbor"; what WOULD that sweet old girl
be thinking if she knew about usual suspect's use
of her yearly kindness for a sneering anecdote.