usual suspect

cricket wrote:
> I hadn't thought about that. I think I will try that. the carnivores won't
> even realize that some people don't have meat on theirs!

That's the whole idea, and that way nobody is put off by lack of one
thing or the presence of something else. I've also done similarly with
DIY stir-fries where a variety of ingredients are arranged so everyone
can pick out vegetables, some fruits (e.g., pineapple), sauces, meats,
etc., on a plate or bowl and then I cook them and have bowls of rice or
noodles to accompany at the table. You said summery, so I thought
grilling kebabs would work better than a stir-fry.