Beach Runner

I sent to the site and posted what was said. Unusual Suspects lied. It
did not call vegetarianism an eating disorder. In fact, he said people
could go on becoming vegetarianism.

It said people can hide eating disorders behind vegetarianism.

Unusual Suspects is a liar.

You can not trust any of his URLs or even facts. He is a sick
homophobic individual.