rick

"cricket" > wrote in message
nk.net...
>I hadn't thought about that. I think I will try that. the
>carnivores won't
> even realize that some people don't have meat on theirs!

You're inviting lions and tigers to your party? That would be
the only "carnivours" in attendance. You're reliogion is so
extreme that you can't even use words correctly, eh killer? I
suggest that the meat might have caused fewer deaths of animals
over all than your meals. Especially if you partake of tofu
faked meats.