Beach Runner

You said he called it an eating disorder. He did not. He said that
people with eating disorders can hide behind a vegan diet. A far cry.

And as far as people take unusual attention to food, have you hear the
term "Kosher"? Are they sick too? They pay special attention to their
food.

What about Italian cooks who delight in their foods? Are they also sick?