usual suspect

Beach Runner wrote:
>>> this is my story... i am 20 years old and live in new zealand...
>>>
>>> i had been gradually phasing out meat and developing a taste for the
>>> foods that are now staple.

>> Interesting. I hope the nitwit John Coleman is reading this so he can
>> take you to task for having to develop a taste for your new austere
>> diet since he believes it's the other way around.
>>
>>> i went vegetarian on the 25 of may and made a complete conversion
>>> about this time last month.

>> Conversion is apropos: veganism is a religion.

> Only in that it shows concern for other life forms.

No, in its blind, rigid adherence to dogma. You have your rules about
what can and can't be eaten, and then your phony claims that you're
saving animals simply by not eating them. That's completely false. You
only don't eat cattle, pigs, chickens, etc. You still contribute to many
animal deaths and injuries from the agricultural practices required to
grow your grains, legumes, and produce.