cricket

"usual suspect" > wrote in message
> [...]

oops!)

and

good

friendly

hummus

some

> >>I usually cater to my guests' tastes rather than to my own. I would
> >>consider it rude for someone to be lectured at a party about personal
> >>tastes, unless Jeffrey Dahmer showed up with one of his friends. In
> >>Tupperware.

> > So you go out and slaughter a steer

> No, I buy meat at the store for such occasions like most people do.
>
> > just to appease the blood hunger of
> > your guests?

> They don't desire blood, Ron, they just enjoy meat.

i don't know if i want to buy any meat. i am going to school for cullinary
and i can cook meat, i just prefer not to. if they want to bring it and cook
it that is ok, but i wanted to be able to provide them with an alternative,
i see your point about not lecturing but half my family is married in
italians, so food and heated disscussion goes hand in hand.