usual suspect

Scented Nectar wrote:

>>>As per usual, you don't know
>>>what you're talking about. You
>>>may think of it as anecdotal,
>>>but to me it is first hand
>>>experience.

>>Which is the definition of anecdotal.

Established. Anecdotal means "Based on casual observations or
indications rather than rigorous or scientific analysis."

>>>Whoa. I don't smoke because
>>>of not liking crowds,

>>You don't like crowds because you smoke.

> Nope. I've never liked crowds.
> Long before I ever smoked pot.

Why haven't you sought counseling for your phobia?

> When I smoke, I'm not even
> thinking about crowds

You're not thinking about ANYTHING when you smoke your pot. You're only
trying to escape reality.

> Once after toking, I had the
> irresistable urge to go shopping.
> I did,

So not only do you abuse drugs and have agoraphobia, you're also
impulsive (at least when you get stoned). You've said in the past you
believe your drug use to be healthy despite the evidence presented about
the dangers of the smoke itself, nevermind the deleterious effects to
your mental health. How is it healthy?

>>>It isn't a mind numbing substance

>>The hell it isn't. Sober up for a few weeks and then review your posts
>>here. Your mind is clearly numbed.

> If I post after smoking, my posts
> still look fine the next day, when
> I am 'sober'.

That means you're as jellyheaded as I thought you were.

>>>like booze.

>>Has anyone here suggested you get drunk instead?

> Many anti-pot people feel the
> opposite about booze,

Have you read any posts from me suggesting you try chronic drunkenness
instead of your drug abuse? Same coin, different side. Substance abuse
is substance abuse. Rid yourself of your addiction, Skanky, and free
your mind.

>>>Instead, it intensifies one's
>>>mood.

>>So much for your claims that it mellows (ab)users.

> When I'm in a good mood,

You've claimed, like other nitwitted pot-heads, that marijuana abuse
mellows people. Now you suggest it intensifies regardless of what kind
mood one is is: easy-going, violent, etc. Make up your braincell.

>>>If I am finished my work and
>>>chores for the day, and when
>>>I am in for the night, it's my
>>>relaxation time and I'm usually in
>>>a very good mood. I get extra
>>>mellow and happy when I
>>>smoke.

>>Because you like to escape reality.

> If anything, reality becomes even
> more real while smoking pot.

No, it does not. Marijuana induces an ALTERED STATE of consciousness.
That chemical alteration *detaches* one from reality.

> It intensifies your current perceptions.

Perceptions are not reality. Perceptions can be 180-degrees from reality.

<...>