Beach Runner

Beach Runner wrote:

> usual suspect wrote:

>>> Eating vegetarian is not an eating disorder. That is a lie.

>> Veganism IS an eating disorder. You want a website? Try this one, numb
>> nuts:
>>
>> www.orthorexia.com

He calls sever underweight a desease. He does not mention veganism

>> See also:
>> http://www.compulsiveeating.com/vege...disorder.ht m

"Family, friends, clinicians, and vegetarians themselves, need to know
that the potential exists for vegetarianism and veganism to mask an
eating disorder," Morand said. This doesn't mean vegetarianism is the
cause of an eating disorder, or that people shouldn't adopt a vegetarian
lifestyle, but it may be a way for the individual who is struggling with
food and weight issues to justify her or his restrictive eating behaviours.

He does not call it a eating disorder.
There are plenty of healthy vegans.
There are more unhealthy meat eaters dieing of cancer and heart desease.
In that sense, meat eating is a disease. I'm not saying it is, but you
made that claim.