rick

"Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
> "rick" > wrote in message
> k.net...
>>
>> "Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
>> > "rick" > wrote in message
>> > nk.net...

>> > It's quite valuable to know.

>> =================
>> You've never figured out until now that he never has anything
>> add to any discussion? You're lamer than I thought, killer.
>>

>> I was
>> > wondering what you drink since
>> > you don't drink the water or soda.

>> ===================
>> Where have I said I don'tdrink the water, fool? Man, you
>> really
>> are that braindead, aren't you. The water is sall we drink.
>> After a week or so of slightly warm water, a cold drink of
>> anything is welcome. Even beer, which I do not drink at any
>> other time. That you are too stupid to see this says you have
>> no
>> clue about being in the bush in your own country?

> You have said you don't boil or
> purify.

================
Yes, I have said that. I said that because it is true. I
suggest you get out more often and at least learn how the real
people of your country live.

I didn't think you were
> drinking it straight from the lakes
> and rivers.

====================
Yes, we do.

I even boil my city
> water before consumption.

======================
Because you ae a whacko-loon...

There
> are diseases you can get through
> untreated water. In shallow rivers
> you might drink one of those
> water bugs called cyclops and
> get that disease that passes
> between them, snails, and humans.

==================
LOL I think it has already destroyed your brain. oh, wait, that
was all the drugs...nevermind...

>> > You drink beer when you meet
>> > other people, so what do you
>> > drink in between?

>> =====================
>> The water fool. No where did I say we didn't drink the water.
>> The braindead are the only ones that wouldn't understand that
>> that IS what you drink in the bush. YOU are the one too
>> uninformed about your own country that YOU assumed that sine I
>> ask why boil or filter, that we don't drink it. The question
>> is
>> still good, why boil or filter, fool? There ae ew locations
>> that have a municiple source of water, hypocrite. Of course,
>> YOU
>> have to live where there is one so that you can use up even
>> more
>> power, and destroy more environment just so that you can have
>> your recycled ****-water.

> If you don't mind the unboiled
> E. coli runoff from nearby farms,
> go ahead and drink away.

=======================
What part o 'bush country' don't you understand? Are you so
limited in your scope of things that you think all of Canada
looks like your filthy street in Toronto? Youn really do need
to grow up and get out more often, fool.

There
> is also a disease that comes
> from rodent urine entering the
> lakes and rivers after heavy
> rains.

=====================
Tell that to the people all over Canada that don't use a
municiple water system, fool.

>> The bears
>> > answer this question, assuming
>> > that while dead they are able to
>> > still provide you with the needed
>> > fluids. LOL

>> Like gerbil-pusher, you're just too stupid...

> Ok, well, I'll admit to not being
> an expert at dead bear blowing
> like you are.

See, just can't come to grips with your stupidity, can you
killer?