Rhonda Anderson

Default "SuperMarket Me" - A documentary on my health problems from eating supermarket food

"Julianne" > wrote in

I am less prone to actual
> migraines after Botox treatment but the nausea and sensitivity to
> light was very real.

Found this interesting - you've answered a question for me. I suffer from
migraines, and had heard a little about the use of Botox. I'd read that it
was working by interfering with the trigeminal (think I got that right!)
nerve. I figured this meant that the Botox did not actually stop the
migraine from occurring, but stopped the symptom of pain whilst other
symptoms - aura, nausea etc. would remain. Your post seems to have
confirmed this - thanks for the info!

Rhonda Anderson
Cranebrook, NSW, Australia