usual suspect

> I have a feling that i shouldn't reply to this but i will...

Why not? And from now on, please leave spaces between you replies and
that which you're replying. It makes it a lot easier to read what you wrote.

>>No, I'm not surprised that your life has stagnated at 21 in the mire of
>>veganism OR the drudgery of working at McD's. Why are you still working
>>a cash register after six years? Why haven't you become a manager?

> i am a manager, i am the resturant manager.

Congratulations.

>>As you should be. It's not your duty to assume customers are trying to
>>"cut back on" anything.

> recent suits would argue differently,

Lawsuits? Those aren't exactly recent. The settlement of the fries case
was a few years ago.

> i didn't assume she was cutting back
> i just informed her.

Why did you inform rather than ask?

>>>i felt morally obgliated to tell her not to eat the fries.

>>Why? Did she say she didn't want minute amounts of animal parts included
>>in her meal? If so, why did you not warn her about the bun since it has
>>dairy?

> Enriched bleached flour (bleached wheat flour, malted barley flour,
> thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, folic acid, reduced iron), water, high
> fructose corn syrup, partially hydrogenated soybean oil, yeast, contains
> less than 2 % of each of the following: salt, calcium sulfate, calcium
> carbonate, calcium silicate, wheat gluten, soy flour, baking soda,
> emulsifier (mono- and diglycerides, diacetyl tartaric acid esters of fatty
> acids, ethanol, sorbitol, polysorbate 20, potassium propionate), sodium
> stearoyl lactylate, dough conditioner (corn starch, ammonium chloride,
> ammonium sulfate, calcium peroxide, ascorbic acid, azodicarbonamide,
> enzymes), calcium propionate (preservative
> i will say that is a lot of junk but i think that for a budding vegan beef
> is higher on the list then any of these chemicals. we have to start
> somewhere.

What chemicals?

>>And we'll see whose (NOT who's) hormones go bonkers because of the
>>phytoestrogens in soy.

> if i have baby rats i will keep that in mind.

The dangers extend beyond rats. To date, no studies have been done to
assess the risks to children. Did you read the first soy article I linked?

Here is is again:
http://www.mothering.com/articles/gr...soy_story.html

Scroll down to the heading "Soy and Reproduction: Breeding Discontent."

> and i apoligize for my spelling.

You can hit your spell checker before hitting send.

> i will blame it on being vegitarian. not eating meat affects the
> ability to spell, expecially in the privacy of one's home while checking
> e-mail in her underwear

Hmmm. Are you hot?

<...>