usual suspect

Beach Runner wrote:
>>> I recently posted a scientist that was a whistle blower,

>> No, you didn't. You posted a LINK to a conspiracy theory forum on a
>> website about paranormal subjects that mentioned an alleged scientist
>> who's allegedly making claims against the government. It's about as
>> credible as the tabloid _Weekly World News_.
>>
>>> to the point of offering to take a lie detector test.

>> One's offer to take polygraph doesn't make one credible.
>>
>>> Mad cow cases met with shrug instead of safeguards
>>> Mon Aug 1, 6:48 AM ET
>>>
>>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/usatoday/200...adofsafeguards
>>>
>>> When bovine spongiform encephalopathy, also known as mad cow disease,
>>> first surfaced in the United States in 2003, cattle ranchers and
>>> government officialsshrugged it off as a cow infected in Canada
>>> before being imported here.
>>>
>>> When a native-born cow tested positive this June, they explained it
>>> away once again, saying the animal was infected before cattle feed
>>> restrictions were put in place in 1997.

>> And that cow, like the first, was over the age of 10 years. Like the
>> first, it was not headed into any food supply -- human or animal.
>>
>>> And when a third possible domestic case surfaced last week,

>> And it tested NEGATIVE for BSE:
>>
>> http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory...siness/3295454
>>
>>> they
>>> hastened to note that the 12-year-old cow hadn't entered the food
>>> chain.
>>>
>>> The story is always the same.

>> The story is the same because only TWO cattle in the US have ever
>> tested BSE-positive -- that's out of an estimated 40 million cattle
>> slaughtered in the US every year (about 85% go to the human food
>> supply, the rest to the animal food supply). BOTH of those BSE+ cattle
>> were over 12 years-old, which is "aged" by cattle standards. BOTH BSE+
>> cattle were kept out of the *entire* food supply; NEITHER was ever
>> headed to the human food supply because their ages would make their
>> meat unsuitable for human consumption. The age of the TWO cattle was
>> the issue; there is no detected BSE epidemic in the US or Canada.
>>
>> That's two BSE+ cattle out of ~120,000,000 in the last three years, or
>> a known infection rate of 0.000001667%. In other words, you hysterical
>> twit, BSE incidence in the United States is *ANOMALOUS*. We shouldn't
>> make policy on the basis of anomalies. Only you radical leftists think
>> we should because you believe the end (i.e., forcing everyone to live
>> like *you* think they should) justifies the means. You're an
>> irrational, hysterical, bumbling ass.
>>
>> <...>

> You ignore export plants that off to do their own testing,

The irony of your illiterate point is that you're arguing for privatized
testing of part of the food supply. The fact remains that only two aged
cows in the US have ever tested positive for BSE. In the time since the
first detected case, nearly 120 million cattle have been slaughtered.
The infection rate is ~0.000001667%.

> You take funded sites by agents as gospel.

No, I take a look at *two out of 120 million* cattle and wonder why your
knickers are in a twist. I'm not going to fret over such anomalies,
particularly when those two animals were NEVER going to enter the human
food supply. They didn't even enter the animal food supply. They were
destroyed.

> And you are a vulgar troll.

You're upset because I'm right and because you cannot address the facts
about this issue.