usual suspect

Car-less, homebound pot-head Skanky wrote:
<...>
> Hi. Good luck with the trolls here.

Why did you even try to lie that you might own a car, Skanky?

If you're getting together somewhere accessable [sic]
by bus or subway, I would sure like to go. I have
no car though, so Markham's out for me, but I could
get to anywhere in Toronto itself.

http://tinyurl.com/d36ok

Re your agoraphobia, one of the mental health issues associated with
drug abuse -- even something as "mild" as marijuana -- is
depersonalization. This leads to anxiety disorders like agoraphobia. So
by continuing to smoke pot, you're only making yourself worse.

http://www.panicattacks.com.au/articles/marij.html
http://tinyurl.com/7tvjc
http://oas.samhsa.gov/nhsda/1997Main...7mfWeb-117.htm
Etc.

Between your drug-induced anxiety disorder and your fantasy-based
worldview (e.g., "veganics" is viable and will eventually become the
norm), I think you clearly need some serious couch time.