Beach Runner

Steve gave a sit.
As usual Usual Suspects insulted him without going to the web site.

The basics are eat well rounded foods.

Fruit first, as it digests much faster than grains or veggies.

Avoid highly processed foods.
Don't eat food high in sugar or fat.
Make sure you eat a variety of legumes. Buckwheat has more protein than
beef.
Don't eat fried foods.
Eat organic when possible, Consumer Reports show they have a much lower
incidence of residual pesticides. Wash them well any way.

Some vitamins are fat soluble. A half an avocado a day is a great
strategy and has great lipid profiles.

Check B12 annually.

Follow Steve's recommendation on web sites.

Unusual suspects insults every veg*n. Ignore him or kill file him.

It will completely avoid saturated fats.

I have been a vegetarian over 30 years. My blood tests and health are
generally excellent. Before a car accident I could run 15 K races at 7
minute miles and do 15 pull ups. I'm no lightweight. This is as an
AARP member. My 23 year old son is a lifetime vegetarian and my 26 year
old is also a lifetime vegetarian. Before a car accident he set the
school records in various sport events of speed and strength ( a 6' tall
young man). Usual suspects lies.

You are doing a great thing.

usual suspect wrote:

> Steve wrote:
> <...>
>
>> You don't need to know much nutrition to go veg*n

> Just like one doesn't need to know much nutrition to go anorexic or
> bulimic or to go any other eating disorder.

Eating vegetarian is not an eating disorder. That is a lie.