Steve

> hello i am new. i have been anti-news group but i think that i will give it
> a try
> i am 21 i have been vegan for 7 years and i have worked at mcdonalds for 6
> years. anyone suprised?

Hi R;

When I was in school I worked at a few fast food places. When you need
money, you do what you have to do.

I recommend that all vegans read this link
http://www.veganhealth.org
and the one in my sig

In regards to newsgroups, if you set your newsreader to filter out cross
posts you will lose 85% of the noise. You can knock out 14% more by
filtering out 3-4 people. You will soon discover who they are.

What is left is not a lot, but it is good, some nice posts from some
nice people.

Congratulations on being vegan for 7 years!

Steve

Be A Healthy Vegan Or Vegetarian
http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdo...ealthyVeg.html

Steve's Home Page
http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdom/

"The great American thought trap: It is not real
unless it can be seen on television or bought in a
shopping mall"