Default new

hello i am new. i have been anti-news group but i think that i will give it
a try
i am 21 i have been vegan for 7 years and i have worked at mcdonalds for 6
years. anyone suprised?
i read the post about the supersize me video. yes there is sugar in the
fries, and beef. i was chastised one day about telling a customer who was
obviously trying to cut back on meat (she ordered a bigmac with tomatoes
instead of meat) i felt morally obgliated to tell her not to eat the fries.

what i really wanted to say, i was more disturbed over the segment on public
schools. it made me sick. absoutly sick. i knew that i would never make my
children eat a plate lunch, but now i am sure of it. i will send my little
people to school with homemade baked tofu sandwiches on whole wheat bread i
made yesterday, with tomato and sprouts, (humm, that sounds good) and their
little juice box of soy milk. let the other kids poke fun, we'll see who's
arteries are hardened by 12.

-R