Joel

>There was a microbrew that put out a beer a while back with a hot chile
>pepper. For some reason, the spicy hot liquid, pouring down throat
>seemed much like bile coming up throat. Not spicy liquid definitely
>creates a bile like sensation in the throat. Yuck.

Well, the base beer in that one sucked, and the chile
contribution was mostly heat with little flavor. Suck
base beer and suck chile yields suck beer.
While I too don't particularly care for mixing heat
directly with beverages, I've had some chile beers that
have been tasty. Most of them have been homebrewed, but
Rogue's chile beer isn't bad.
--
Joel Plutchak "Experience is not what happens to a man.
It is what a man does with what happens