fudge

Fully ripe blueberries in a bowl. Add room temperature whipping cream
straight or whipped with vanilla and white sugar. Possible additions could
include maple syrup, exotic booze etc. I am jealous.The rats and the robins
got my crop this year. Every time this hard working farmer would approach
his blueberry patch, a chorus of squawking and bitching would emanate from
the surrounding bushes and trees. The culprits were robins, cedar waxwings,
white capped sparrows, mice, voles, moles, chipmunks, squirrels, coons and
other bandits.

Farmer John