Old 04-08-2005, 06:23 AM
ntantiques

donald girod wrote:
Our 8 bushes have yielded a lot of berries this summer and we would like
a suggestion for ways to enjoy some of them now so that we don't have
to freeze them all. We usually make blueberry pie and blueberry
muffins, but would appreciate another suggestion that uses a bunch of
blueberries.

Blueberry Cobbler is a favorite around here...and, of course, jam. I
even tossed them into a pasta salad dressed with a lemon vinagrette
last week. Earned a surprised look from my husband(who was expecting
an olive), but he had to admit it was good.

Nancy