jmcquown

Julia Altshuler wrote:
> Since this is almost certain to come up in this thread eventually,
> I'll beat you to the punch with this:
>

> http://www.snopes.com/photos/bugs/brownrecluse.asp
>

> Spider bites can hurt, but they're generally not too serious.
>

> --Lia

LOL! I've already explained to her this spider isn't a brown recluse. They
are... reclusive (and brown! with a "fiddle"As for not serious, I don't care
what snopes has to say, I saw a guy in the doctor's office who had a HUGE
abcess on his leg from being bitten by one. It was gross. Not deadly, but
gross.

And those *are* crookneck squash, particularly nice done on the grill,
brushed with a little oil. Also just fine cut into coins and steamed.
Slightly sweet in taste. I use them in my squash casserole. A very nice
squash they are

Jill