Alexis

dwacon wrote:
> They are on sale... two cartons for $5 -- so I'm stocking up but what to do
> with them?

In addition to everything offered here -- pancakes. Blueberry pancakes
with frozen blueberries in the winter are okay. Blueberry pancakes
with fresh pancakes in August are... they are... oh-my-goodness-divine.
The blueberries *pop* when they're prepared from fresh in a way that
never happens when they're prepared from frozen.

I only freeze fresh berries when I pick them myself (raspberries last
week, this week, and next. Blueberries hopefully next week and the
following couple).

Eat the fresh berries now, as many as you can in as many ways as you
can until you can eat berries no longer. Eat'em plain by the handful.
Their season is fleeting, so be not coy and gather ye berries while ye
may...

Sorry. I might have gone just a tad over the top there. I enjoy a
good berry.

Alexis.