limey

"pat" wrote in message
> Hello
>
> Seems I have a ton of Summer squash...Iv boiled them and fry them lookin
> for
> other recipes maybe some cassrole dishes??? thanks

Here's my favorite, which I have made many times:

* Exported from MasterCook *

Squash Casserole

Recipe By :Posted by Dora

2 pounds squash
1/4 cup onion -- chopped
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 cup sour cream
8 ounces Pepperidge Farm dressing
1 stick butter -- melted
1 medium carrot -- grated
1 tablespoon pimiento -- chopped
salt and pepper

Cut squash into 1" rings and cook in salted water, with onion, until tender.
Drain thoroughly. Mash, then add cream of chicken soup and sour cream. Mix
well.

Separately mix dressing and melted butter.

Grease a 9" x 9" pan or 2 1/2-quart glass dish. Beginning with dressing
mixture, layer with squash mixture, alternating until all is used, ending
with dressing mixture.

Bake at 350ºF. for 9" square pan, or 325ºF. for 2-1/2 quart glass dish, for
25 - 30 minutes.

Cuisine:
"American"
Source: