Beach Runner

usual suspect wrote:

> Beach Runner wrote:
> <...>
>
>> We may need to sacrifice some performance for the greater good.

> You're a Marxist authoritarian zealot who has the audacity to say Ben
> Franklin would be on your side. **** you and your version of the greater
> good -- notions which our Founders would've strenuously objected and
> resisted to their deaths, just as I shall. You make your own sacrifices.
> I refuse to sacrifice for your good.

I'm not a Marxist, MANY believe we must take strong action against
greenhouse gasses. I went to funded by corporate source web sites so
what do you expect? They will support their corporate sponsors.

I make a few typos. Insult me for it. NASA, NOA, MIT, the Union of
Concerned Scientists.

Go to
http://www.climatehotmap.org/

which so clear early warning signs.
http://www.ucsusa.org/global_environ...ming/index.cfm

well documented,

or
http://www.nrdc.org/globalWarming/default.asp
http://www.envirolink.org/

Or the US government site,
http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/oa/climate/globalwarming.html

Go to right wing sponsored by car companies with vested interests and
you think they are right? Give me a break.

Go join a radical right wing organization where you belong.