usual suspect

Beach Runner wrote:
> The Evidence Mounts are MIT and NOA radical left wing organizations.

Strawman. You cannot deal with what I've actually written, can you.

> Like the Republican Governor of Alaska.

Another strawman.

> Global Change is very obvious to all but those in the oil business

Funny that, Boob. Oil exploration is a cornerstone of the Alaskan economy.

> that will make a quick buck and sacrifice our futures.

Blowhard leftwing hyperbole. Why does your side routinely exaggerate the
nature of the "problem" and offer only solutions compatible with your
radical worldview?

http://washingtontimes.com/commentar...0130-5881r.htm