TammyM

Default PING **sf** - Tart Recipe

This is the recipe I decided to make for my student who's leaving this
week. I initially wanted to do something with nectarines, but when I
saw this recipe, I knew it was the right one.

Raspberries were, unfortunately, AWOL at yesterday's farmer's market.
The berry guy told me that there was some kind of blight, that I
wouldn't find any at the market (which I didn't), and that he hoped to
have some in about a month. Que lastima! I did however score 2 flats
of blackberries for 7 bucks! My berries are just about gone, so this
was a nice surprise -- pies and crisps soon forthcoming. It's good to
be my neighbors :-)

I bought the raspberries for a king's ransom at the grocery store.
Here's the recipe. Looks to be a crowd pleaser. Will give a review
of the recipe once it's made:

http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/re...s/views/108477

TammyM
Sacramento, California