Speck

>> After putting quartered walnuts in alcohol, the concoction got totaly
>> black after 24 hours. Is it normal ?

Yes. Beware! The spots are very hard to wash. Also the hands, but I
suppose you already know... ;-))

>> Does it have to stay on sun all day, from dawn to dusk ?

Some say yes, others say no. I do either way without noticing big
differences. I'm not so expert in the extraction chemistry to tell
pros and cons of sun

>>I have enough sun on my windowsill up to midday.

Don't care...

>> I know traditionally green walnuts are picked up on June 24, but I
>> couldn't get them ad that date, I picked them up on July 18th, but
>> the June was rainy and without much sun. Will it affect the taste,
>> will the Nocino be too bitter ?

Probably yes, but this can be managed simply waiting more time before
drinking. And when I say "more time", I mean more than the usual nine
months that are required. I've opened just yesterday a bottle of
Nocino 2004. And, yes!, the taste is *really* smoother and better than
6 months ago.
In your case you'll need a longer "pregnancy", how longer I cannot
say. But don't throw away the bottle before a couple of years...

--
Ciao,
Speck