Vilco

Mi e' parso che Pinot abbia scritto:

> After putting quartered walnuts in alcohol, the
> concoction got totaly black after 24 hours. Is it normal ?

Yes.

> Does it have to stay on sun all day, from dawn to dusk ?
> I have enough sun on my windowsill up to midday.

We keep the bowl out in the sun from about midday to dusk, so you
should be fine.

> I know traditionally green walnuts are picked up on June
> 24, but I couldn't get them ad that date, I picked them
> up on July 18th, but the June was rainy and without much
> sun. Will it affect the taste, will the Nocino be too
> bitter ?

Maybe, but you'll have the possibility to work over it when it
will be time to add syrup.
BTW, if you can find some, use "malvasia secca" instead of water
for the sugar syrup, it is a tip from a friend from Parma, and
it's nice.
--
Vilco
Think Pink , Drink Rose'