sf

On 30 Jul 2005 19:28:15 -0700, Sheldon wrote:

> Most grills require removal of the cooking grate when using
> rotisserie...

Thanks for the heads up... I still haven't read the instruction manual
of my "newish" Cheap Ass gas BBQ (how hard is it to turn on the gas?)
and adding a rotisserie attachment is in mind for the future (End of
Summer Sales are coming soon). Did I sound like a real man's man?

Not having any experience of any sort with rotisserie cooking, I would
have left the grill grates in the BBQ and regulated the heat by
selecting which burners to turn on. It was a non-issue to this point
because I was totally ignorant on the subject. So, thanks to both of
you for the information. Now I know I should (find and) consult the
manual after I buy a rotisserie.

LOL!