Beach Runner

usual suspect wrote:

>>> I don't.

>> Yes

> No. Never. I've no interest in homosexuality, I don't share your
> interest in it, and I don't care to know how you became such an expert
> in it.

Neither he, nor I ot some kind of erotic behavior from it. It's a
respected college and olympic sport. It got him a free ride to college
till his car was hit by a truck, killing several cousins and causing
crippling injuries.

Your insult is simply that and may well be expressing your latent
homosexual nature.