Derek

On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 07:54:51 +0100, eavesdropper > wrote:

>>> I'm sure

>>So take your expertise in pederasty and crawl back in your closet,

>You're the closet homo here, not me. You let the cat out of the bag
>and there's no putting it back again.
>
>>Nash.

>?

The little homo thinks you're me, Derek Nash. Why he
should think I would need to use a sock puppet to 'out'
him the way you did is beyond me. Homo suspect has
lied in the past about having a four year relationship
with a girlfriend, and his reason for lying is obvious
now; he was merely trying to assert his hetro cred.
Check out the dates of the following posts he's made;

"I thought it was funny. Just to be sure, were you looking
for a bf or gf with whom to cook (with a wink)? As I said
in a later post in response to the head troll, I'm pretty far
away from WA but I'm looking for a vegan girlfriend. I
don't check out this group to get laid (so we already have
something in common *wink*); wouldn't have done me
much good if I did. Best of luck in your search."
usual suspect 2002-09-09 http://tinyurl.com/6zepz

and

[start- Scented Nectar to homo suspect]
Do you live with your parents?
[homo suspect]
No, with my girlfriend of about four years.
[end]
Usual Suspect 28 Dec 2004 http://tinyurl.com/52mnf

Bearing that date in mind and a recent statement from him
in Google archives, revealing that he's still cruising Usenet
for a girlfriend (below), he obviously lied about having one.

"If Jenae is still reading my posts, I'm looking for a girlfriend
and I have *no* taxidermy in my house. I'm vegan, a great
cook, bright, physically fit, and cute. There *is* all that
conservative stuff I espouse that some people here dislike a
lot, but I also have a really great sense of humor. Hope you
do, too. Friends? :-)"
usual suspect 2003-05-04 http://tinyurl.com/4lnu3

Those quotes clearly show that he lied about having a four
year relationship. He's a closet homo who admits to getting
a sexual thrill from watching young men wrestle.