Laurie

<dh@.> wrote in message ...

laurie> -Some- chimps eat flesh, not meat, -some- times, and the
laurie> practice is clearly a cultural, not a nutritional, one,
laurie> because sexual favors are traded for flesh, just
laurie> like in human dating.
laurie> www.ecologos.org/chimphunt.htm
> "An important issue today in human male-female relationships is
> control," Stanford said. "What we're seeing is the evolutionary
> roots of this kind of mutual attempt to manipulate and control.
> Male chimps are using meat to control female behavior and
> female chimps are making use of their reproductive system
> to get meat."
> [...]
> http://www.usc.edu/ext-relations/new...tml/chimp.html

Thanks for supporting what I said; are you developing a new respect for
facts and honesty? If so, I encourage it strongly.

Laurie