Laurie

"usual suspect" > wrote in message

>> Humans are CULTURAL omnivores. only because of tool use, unable to
>> kill and eat their corpses RAW like ALL natural omnivores.

> We're quite capable of killing prey and eating it raw. Humans in all
> cultures eat raw meat -- carpaccio, sashimi, tartar, etc.

Nice, but juvenile dodge, and one you have used before like all the
other gutless necrophages, but only after it has been killed prepared with
tools; go do it with your bare hands, starting with an animal and your bare
hands and teeth. - you can't.
You just talk, you do not have the courage of your convictions; that is
self-negating.

>> Go kill and eat a stray cat,

> Consumption of cats and dogs is illegal in Texas, Larry.

Another dodge; tear one apart with your bare hands and chow down - or
admit you are a coward.

Laurie