Beach Runner

usual suspect wrote:

> nemo wrote:
>
>>> Usual suspects has done nothing but be nasty.
>>> He has accused a member of my family of being a homosexual.
>>> He is CLEARLY not interested in VEGAN lifestyle or beliefs. He has
>>> stated he doesn't care about the suffering of animals.
>>> He calls Osteopaths quacks that teach at major universities.
>>> His constant insults accomplish nothing but make this a useless news
>>> group. It has a purpose, promoting and discussion of a vegan life, but
>>> his agenda is sick.
>>> He complains about removing unnecessary text, then when I post
>>> Dr. Greger's newsletter complains about the length.
>>>
>>> He is clearly a very sick, mean person and is now killfiled.
>>>
>>> I welcome discussions on vegan subjects.

>> Well said.

> No, it was not. It was rambling, inaccurate, and incoherent.

Where is it rambling, inaccurate or incoherent?
He complained about DR Greger's newsletter, a respected, documented
writer. He has called my step son a homo sexual because he participated
in a sport that got him into college. It also demonstrated the health
potentials of a vegan life style. He calls an osteopath a quack who has
taught at two major universities, yet backs none of his allegations.
Just because he's an osteopath, licensed to practice medicine in several
states and well published and well reviewed by major osteopathic
organization. Even after a 3rd year medical student corrected him, who
he ignored.
And he is mean spirited and nasty. This replies to all his comments.
I apologize for any typos. I have made mistakes in my life but I doubt
few VEGANS (that's what this newsgroup is for) dissagree. If they do,
let me know.