JEP62

Rob wrote:
> Never heard of that particular product, and I would agree with Ray
> about decanting.

I also agree, almost. Actually I would uncork the wine many hours
before drinking but not decant it. This will allow a very slow
oxidation over many hours. This was suggested in another forum and I
have been very happy with the processing in my limited, completely
uncontrolled tests.

> if you
> have a really young red wine that still needed to age

Then let it age. Although decanting or using the aerating product can
soften up a tannin wine and allow the wine to open up a bit, IMHO, it
is no substitute for properly aging a wine.

Andy