Livio Zanini

> ha scritto nel messaggio
oups.com...
Ciao Livio!
Yes, I know that rather modest looking pavilion in his native village
too. Actually I have not been there myself, but it was visited by the
camera group in one Chinese triple-DVD on tea culture that I bought in
Hong Kong few years ago.
But the photograph of his supposed burial place was in one of the quite
many recent Chinese editions of "Chajing" (Classic of Tea) and under
the picture it was written simply "Lu Yu´s tomb" without any futher
explanations where it might be located.
For a tea devotee like myself, that would be an obvious place to visit
and burn an incence or two. So if it really exists somewhere, it is
surprising that the local tourist organizations do not make more noise
about it. The worst case would be of course , that there exists or
gradually start to appear several Lu Yu´s tombs in various places!
Best wishes, Yugen

That won't be too strange, since there are three or four tombs of general
Guan Yu.
I hope to find something about Lu Yu's tomb... of course there won't be so
many, since he had not his head cutted and buried in a different place like
Guan Yu.
Livio