Space Cowboy

The only ritual is no ritual. Too many sounds of the audience giving a
standing ovation with only one hand clapping. I like the British
approach more socialization less ceremony. They do have a problem with
the time of day and the munchies. I survived a week in the South with
only teabags. Somehow my traveling tea set got left behind. I forgot
iced tea is offered sweetened or unsweetened. I couldn't even find
bubble tea at the truck stops. The Clinton library has a magnificent
Samovar from Yeltsin. Some interesting posts while I was absent.
Maybe I should go visit more often. I have a parcel from China Post.
Wonder what that could be.

Jim