Old 27-07-2005, 04:54 PM
Pandora

"Jean B." ha scritto nel messaggio
Pandora wrote:

Yesterday I made a trip with my boyfriend in the nothern of Piemonte. I
went
to Formazza (Verbania), a little country near Switzerland about at 1300
at
sea level.
Here we have ate *chestnut dumplings* (gnocchi di castagne), seasoned
with
butter and sage.
And then some local cheese and salami.
I hadn't made the photo of chestnut dumplings, but I would like to make
them because they were very very good.
I ask myself if in Us you have the chestnut flour indispensable for this
dish.
Here his some photo of the country I visited and I hope you enjoy them
like
I do:
http://tinypic.com/9hs6mv.jpg
http://tinypic.com/9hs6xs.jpg
http://tinypic.com/9hs70x.jpg
http://tinypic.com/9hs77n.jpg
http://tinypic.com/9hs8p1.jpg

When I will make dumplings, I will send you other photos.
Cheers
Pandora

I think I have seen it, but I have no idea where. Actually, it might have
been at Whole Foods. I would love to have the recipe.

I will make this week. Then I will tell you.
Cheers
Pandora.

--
Jean B.