Slightly off-topic, but funny:

Back in the late 80's, when the net was still text based and you had to know UNIX to get around,
I followed a thread for some weeks on the topic of the *worst* fish-and-chips joint in the UK. The
hands-down winner was a description of a joint in the bowels of the train station in Edinborough,
Scotland. It was six levels below the street and the deisel fumes tended to settle there,
especially on still days. That smell got into the cooking oil, and saturate both fish *and* chips.

End of discussion.