Paul Knorr

To firm it up you would either have to reduce the liquid or add more
ice. Blending it longer makes the ice pieces finer and makes them
melt faster - making the drink even more watery.

Try this:

2 Oz Rum
1 Oz Triple Sec
splash of lime juice
1 banana

Then blend with ice, adding ice until you reach the consistency you're
looking for.

-Paul

www.barback.com

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 03:27:58 GMT, "Von Fourche"