Katharina

I'm a 100% Kraut and I have a package of very dark Mestemacher Whole Rye
Bread With Muesli in front of me. The ingredients are as follows: whole
kernel rye, water, wholemeal rye, wholemeal wheat, oat flakes, nonsulphured
sultanas, whole hazelnuts, sunflower seed, flax seed, sesame, yeast and
salt.
Never had Vollkornbrot with baking soda. Molasses or Zuckerruebensaft is
only used in Pumpernickel.
I will try to post a recipe, but have to translate first.'
Katharina
news:1122383920.88cbf90b2ccebd5df47f5a41674c8dc5@t eranews...