Anna

LOL, no wonder, it was the nastiest stuff I've ever tried. I'm not sure how
much this little old lady knows about tea, it is also a used book store. I
know she enjoys drinking tea. In this little hippie town that we retired
to, it doesn't seem that the people are tea drinkers. She gave me several
samples of different tea to bring home to try. I did mention this news
group, so maybe she will do some reading.
I did really like the green dragon
Thanks so much for knowing what it was that I just drank. I just hope I
don't have to stay close to the facilities tomorrow.
Anna