rick

"nemo" > wrote in message
k...

> <dh@.> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 10:35:40 GMT, Beach Runner
>> > wrote:
>>
>> >Usual suspects has done nothing but be nasty.
>> >He has accused a member of my family of being a homosexual.
>> >He is CLEARLY not interested in VEGAN lifestyle or beliefs.
>> >He has
>> >stated he doesn't care about the suffering of animals.
>> >He calls Osteopaths quacks that teach at major universities.
>> >His constant insults accomplish nothing but make this a
>> >useless news
>> >group. It has a purpose, promoting and discussion of a vegan
>> >life, but
>> >his agenda is sick.
>> >He complains about removing unnecessary text, then when I
>> >post
>> >Dr. Greger's newsletter complains about the length.
>> >
>> >He is clearly a very sick, mean person and is now killfiled.
>> >
>> >I welcome discussions on vegan subjects.

>> · Vegans contribute to the deaths of animals by their use of
>> wood and paper products, electricity, roads and all types of
>> buildings, their own diet, etc... just as everyone else does.

> What part of "To a much lesser extent" don't you understand?

================
What part of "proof" don't you undestand. You, and no other
vegan hypocrite here on usenet has ever been able to prove your
delusions, killer.

>> What they try to avoid are products which provide life
>> (and death) for farm animals, but even then they would have
>> to avoid the following in order to be successful:
>>

> Same old tosh!

==================
Same old delusions om vegan wannabes...

> In other words you're saying if you can't stop contributing to
> the death of
> animals 100%, you shouldn't try for, say, 50%, 80% or whatever
> by not eating
> the poor buggers. This is illogical, it's rubbisha dn it's just
> a wind-up.

=================
No, it's not what's being said fool. What's being said is that
YOU are not even trying to reduce your bloody footprints.
All you have is a simple rule or your simple mind, 'eat no meat.'
All you do is ocus on what you think others are doing so that you
can ignore actually looking at any options that would really
reduce your impact.

> So their's gelatin in paper, white sugar is refined using bone
> charcoal, and
> by law just about everything has to be tested using the
> infamous and largely
> ineffective LD50 test, the end is listless.
>
> It's not us Vegan's fault. We do our best and rubbish like
> yours isn't going
> to deflect us from this and iota.

More lys. You prove with each inane post that you don't even try
to do anywhere near 'your best' hypocrite.
Keep up the good wok provinmg that you have nothing to add that
shows any reduction on your part, killer.