Beach Runner

nemo wrote:

> "Beach Runner" > wrote in message
> . ..
>
>>Usual suspects has done nothing but be nasty.
>>He has accused a member of my family of being a homosexual.
>>He is CLEARLY not interested in VEGAN lifestyle or beliefs. He has
>>stated he doesn't care about the suffering of animals.
>>He calls Osteopaths quacks that teach at major universities.
>>His constant insults accomplish nothing but make this a useless news
>>group. It has a purpose, promoting and discussion of a vegan life, but
>>his agenda is sick.
>>He complains about removing unnecessary text, then when I post
>>Dr. Greger's newsletter complains about the length.
>>
>>He is clearly a very sick, mean person and is now killfiled.
>>
>>I welcome discussions on vegan subjects.

> Well said. Those are precisely the reasons why I, a Vegan of 37 years
> standing, sitting and lying down, do not bother with this group very often.
>
> A few recipes now and again wouldn't hurt either.
>
> Nemo

Thank you. I think he's chased away most vegans. You don't need
recipes, just consume more uncooked fruits, veggies, and especially
leafy greens. If you have a juicer that can help.

Remember I pointed out a son was recruited to wrestle because of he was
the best athlete in his school for his weight. It got him a scholarship
to college. Instead homophobic Usual Suspects spread lies about him.
What a mean person.