Melinda

I hear ya...I'm more interested in any kind of social group that has getting
together and having tea and fun as more my focus then the actual
ceremonialism of it. I'll have to investigate furthue to see if that's
really what it's like!

Thanks very much for the info Danny, I'll look into it!

Melinda

--
"I know. You know I know. I know you know I know. We know Henry knows,
and Henry knows we know it."

We're a knowledgeable family." ::smiles:: -Geoffrey, Lion in Winter