Beach Runner

Obviously you have an issue. It is well documented that Bushed quit
Kyoto, questions Global Warming, under the clear air bill allowed coal
plants to modernize without conforming to clear air standards. He
rescinded the legislature to improve the MPGs of automobiles.

These are facts. Your immediate defense is to call them left wing
publications, even when one I chose to use was the Washington post.

It doesn't matter what I write, you'll turn it around.