usual suspect

Beach Runner wrote:
> I was accused of making up the fat that bush rescinded the laws that
> require coal burning energy plants from improving immesssions,
> particularly of the toxin mercury.

You remain accused of deceit.

> Here's some urls.

All from left-wing groups, and each link is polemic not fact-based.

<...>
> These are just some of many. The fact is he rescinded the legislature.

He cannot rescind legislature, you imbecile. That would set up a
constitutional crisis the likes of which our nation has never known.

> There are many many more sources, both mainstream and alternative.

No, only alternative -- by polemicists rather than reporters.

> Note the resignation over that decision.

Whitman did NOT resign over that decision:

As rewarding as the past two-and-a-half years have been for me
professionally, it is time to return to my home and husband in
New Jersey, which I love just as you do your home state of
Texas. I leave knowing that we have made a positive difference
and that we have set the Agency on a course that will result in
continued environmental improvement. Please accept my deepest
thanks for the opportunity to serve our country in your
Administration and my every good wish for continued success in
leading the Nation in these challenging times.
http://www.cnn.com/2003/ALLPOLITICS/...ter/index.html

Go read the whole letter. Note the first sentence of each paragraph:
America's air will be cleaner. America's water will be purer. America's
land will be better protected. I am proud of the work this Agency has
done and of the contributions it has made to the success of your
Administration.

She nowhere objects to ANY policies of the administration.

Note also the difference between our sources. You go to kook-fringe
leftwing websites. I go to CNN and get the text of her actual
resignation letter. You stupid little fruitloop.